- ONISHI METAL Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") gathers customer's personal information when providing customers with various legal services. The Company protects personal information as the office of a nationally certified company which handles legal matters, and endeavors to provide customers with additional reliability and a sense of security. The Company shall comply with the acts relating to personal information and shall handle personal information appropriately.
- 1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company shall acquire personal information appropriately without using deceitful or other dishonest means.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
The Company shall use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following usage purpose.
The Company shall obtain prior consent from the individual concerned in the event of using personal information for a purpose not prescribed below.
- 3. Safe Management of Personal Information
The Company shall take the necessary and appropriate measures to prevent the divulgence, loss or damage to information handled by the Company and for other safe management of personal information.
- 4. Outsourcing of Personal Information
In the event of outsourcing the handling of personal information in whole or in part to a third party, the Company shall conduct stringent investigations with regard to such third party and conduct the necessary and appropriate supervision of such third party so as to ensure the safe management of personal information the handling of which has been outsourced.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Unless otherwise provided for in laws and regulations such as the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Company shall not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent from the individual concerned.
- 6. Disclosure of and Amendments to Personal Information
In the event of receiving a request from the individual concerned to disclose personal information, the Company shall promptly disclose such information. In such case, information shall not be disclosed when it is not possible to conform that the requester is the individual concerned. In the event that personal information contains errors and of receiving a request to amend or erase such information from the individual concerned, the Company shall make adjustments and promptly comply with such requests. In such case, requests shall not be complied with when it is not possible to conform that the requester is the individual concerned. Customers should not hesitate to contact the Company if they have the above stated requests or any inquiries, etc. regarding the handling of personal information by the Company.
- 7. Alterations to this Policy
The details contained in this Policy are subject to alteration.
Unless otherwise prescribed by the Company, altered policies shall come into force and effect when published on this site.
Copyright (C) Onishi Metal Co.,Ltd. All Right Reserved.